Sometimes, you lot run into various creative person mixes and despite the mix, it's not that great. This isn't one of those. I call up songs like Earth Angel and My Boyfriend's Dorsum from my dad when I was a kid. Of course, I'd run effectually the firm screaming "Swell Balls of Fire" besides!!

50sRock

1950s Stone & Roll Drove

Disc Ane

Side One

The Stroll – The Diamonds
Retentiveness Serenade – King Curtis
Ding Dong – Tony Orlando
Globe Angel – The Penguins
More than Tequila – Wailers
Ballard of a Boy and Girl – The Graduates
Ka-Ding-Dong – The Diamonds
Some Kinda Rumble – Virtues
Hushabye – Mystics

Side Two

Great Balls of Burn – Jerry Lee Lewis
Raindrops – Edsels
I Dearest You – Formations
Ocean of Honey – Phil Phillips & Twilights
Forever Loving You lot (Doom-Ba-Doom) – Fascinations
Sunday Kind of Love – Harptones
I Lost My Baby – Doevells
She's Gone – The V Satins
A Petty Bit of Soap – Jarmels

Disc 2

Side One

He'due south And then Fine – Chiffons
If You Were Gone From Me – Shells
Hey Senorita – The Penguins
Tape Hop Dejection – Half-Notes
I Only Want You – The Passions
Guided Missiles – Cuff-Links
Mommy and Daddy – Students
Prayer of Dear (I Pray) – The Moonglows
A Lovers Question – Clyde McPhatter

Side Two

The Wanderer – Dion
Tormented (With Every Sunrise) – The Heartbeats
Oh, What a Nighttime (Oh, What a Dream) – Shells
My Boyfriend's Back – Angels
'Till the End of Time – The Mellowkings
On My Discussion of Honor – The Platters
Here in My Heart (A Story Untold) – Zirkons
Told Another Lie – Youngsters
One Summertime Nighttime – The Danleers

Disc Three

Side 1

Lover Delight – Clyde McPhatter
My Heart – Carolonns
Happy Holiday – Shells
At the Processed Store – Pentagons
I Wonder Why – Dion and the Belmonts
That Twenty-four hours Will Never Come – Parktownes
Sky and Paradise – Meadowlarks
Trudy – Lonnie & Carolonns
There's a Moon Out This night – The Capris

Side Two

Little Darlin' – The Diamonds
You're Welcome (To My Love) – The Dubs
Oo-Wee-Baby (Oo-Wee) – Ivy-Tones
Angels in the Sky – The Crewcuts
Continuing On the Corner – Iv Counts
Exist True To Me – Edsels
But a Dancing Partner – The Platters
My Heart's Desire – Wheels
Downwardly the Aisle of Love – Quin-tones

Disc 4

Side Ane

Baby Oh Baby – Shells
Sweetest One – Crests
Come Dorsum to Your Center (I'm Downtown) – Dubs
Angel of Love – Majestics
Letter to a School Girl – Delacardos
Imagination – The Quotations
Somewhere – The Five Satins
Come Dance with Me – The Tokens
Just to Exist with Y'all – The Passions

Side 2

You Cheated (You lot Lied) – Shields
Searching for a New Beloved – Majestics
Sleepwalkin' (In My Dreams) – Guitar-Kings
Baby, Walk On In – Shells
Aoh, My Darling – The Capris
The Cracking Pretender – The Platters
Information technology'due south Impossible (To Try) – The Hearts
Insubordinate Rousin' – Virtues
Rock N' Scroll Revival – Five Discs

The Golden Groups: Volume iv

Various Artists

Side One

The Mellows – Sweetness Lorraine
The Mellows – My Darling
The Four Sounds – Tall Lanky Papa
The Minors – Where Are You lot
The Mellows – I'm Yours
The Four Sounds – Afraid
The Mellows – Lucky Guy
The Four Sounds – You Stole My Heart
The Four Sounds – Noisy Clock
The Minors – Jerry

Side Two

Lillian Leach & The Mellows – I'yard Yours
Lillian Leach & The Mellows – Lucky Guy
Lillian Leach & The Mellows – I Telephone call To You
Lillian Leach & The Mellows -Sweet Lorraine
Lillian Leach & The Mellows – My Darling
Lillian Leach & The Mellows – Y'all're Gone
Lillian Leach & The Mellows – Ain't She Got Nervus
Lillian Leach & The Mellows – I'm Gonna Pick your Teeth with an Ice Pick
Lillian Leach & The Mellows – When the Lights Get On Again

The Gold Groups: Volume 5

Various Artists

Side One

The Debonairs – Darling
The Mint Juleps – Bells of Dear
Picayune Butchie Saunders & His Buddies – Lindy Lou
The V Willows – Look Me In the Eyes
The Loungers – Dizzy Spell
The Sunbeams – Come Back Baby
The Royal Holidays – Down In Republic of cuba
The Cashmeres – Lilliputian Dream Daughter
The Nutmegs – Story Untold
The Premiers – Story of Our Love

Side Two

The Mello Kings – Scrap Chip
The Smart Tones – Bob O Link
Niggling Butchie Saunders & His Buddies – Cracking Big Heart
The Sunbeams – Tell Me Why
The Heralds – Eternal Honey
The Concords – Marlene
The Thrillers – Please Talk To Me
The Premiers – Gee Oh Gee
The 5 Willows – Lay Your Head On My Shoulder
The Mello Kings – Tonite Tonite

The Golden Groups: Volume 6

Diverse Artists

Side I

 Lee Allen – Walking with Mr. Lee
The Starlarks – Fountain of Love
The Silhouettes – Bing Bong
The Marktones – Hold Me Close
The Silhouettes – Get a Task
The Camelots – Pocahontas
The Marktones – Talk It Over
The Silhouettes – Miss Matter
The Silhouettes – I Am Lonely
The Illusions – Tin can't We Fall In Love

Side Two

The Smoothtones – Beloved Diary
The Starlarks – Ship Me a Picture Infant
The Edsels – 3 Precious Words
The Barries – Why Don't Y'all Write Me
The Fabulons – Smoke From Your Cigarette
The Embers – Paradise Loma
The Illusions – How Loftier Is the Mount
The Silhouettes – Voodoo Eyes
The Edsels – What Brought Us Together
The Barries – Maryann